Who doesn't love a word scramble game? I just love it, because it deals all with book terms. Enjoy!
Unscramble the letters to answer the questions. Have fun!
1. What are the 3 sections or parts of a story?
2. The right to copy is called?
3. Who is the person who wrote the story?
4. What do you call where the story takes place?
5. Who is the person who draws the pictures?
6. What do you call what the story is all about?
7. What do you call the pictures themselves?
8. What do you call the most important subject in the story?
9. What is the name of the book called?
10. What do you call the backbone of a book?
11. What is the name you call the company that produces the book?
How did you do? I hope you enjoy the book terms scramble. It sure was fun to create.
Author,Artist and Illustrator. Self Published author of eBooks and videos. Plus I do artwork on assignments and teach classes.